Very limited in-studio appointments will be available in June with additional openings possible in July and August, as local conditions warrant. These appointment must be booked by email request.
- Teachers will be wearing a mask and/or face shield.
- Clients are required to wear a mask while in-studio for the time being. We have a selection available for purchase.
- Socks with full toes are still required.
- Disposable gloves are available. We recommend these gloves if you wish to wear them during your session.
- Teachers will wash their hands thoroughly before and after each client. We require that you wash your hands with soap and water when you arrive and before you leave. We will have hand sanitizer available but soap and water is preferred.
- MERV-13 air filters have been installed in both of our HVAC units.
- Please use the bathroom at your house prior to coming to the studio, if possible.
- Please bring clean socks to put on once you arrive the studio.
- Bring a towel if you tend to sweat.
Temperature & Illness
- Please monitor your temperature at home. If it is elevated, please cancel and you will not be charged.
- We will check your temperature prior to entering the studio with a no-contact infrared forehead thermometer. If it is elevated, you will not be permitted to enter the studio, and your attendance will be marked as a late cancel. You will then need to be fever-free for a minimum of 72 hours before re-booking.
- Please keep your sessions virtual if you have recently traveled by plane. If you are exposed to a confirmed case of COVID, please stay virtual with us for 14 days following exposure.
- Also, if you feel under the weather or if you have been around someone who is sick, please stay home. Late cancels will be waived if you notify us prior to arriving. If you arrive sneezing, coughing, etc., we reserve the right to send you home as a late cancel.
- Teachers will adhere to all of these requests as well.
Arrival & Departure
- Please stay in your car if you arrive early for your appointment. The doors will remain locked until 2-3 minutes berfore your appointment start time.
- We ask that you leave directly after your appointment to give us time to disinfect.
- Leave all personal belongings in your car, including your cell phone.
- Please bring only your mask, keys, shoes and a bottle of water. We will not provide water for the time being. Let us know before your session if you will need a mask.
- Children are not permitted in the studio at this time.
- Teachers will maintain physical distance before, during and after your sessions. Physical greetings, hands on adjustments, spotting techniques and other safeties are not permitted at this time.
- You will need to put on and remove your own straps, manage your own springs, etc. Think of it as twice the workout!
- Some apparatus has been removed and spaced to support physical distancing of at least six feet.
Disinfection of Studio
- All surfaces will be cleaned before and after each session, including apparatus, doorknobs, chairs and other surfaces. We will be using an EPA-approved disinfectant throughout the studio.
- Additionally, canvas straps will be covered with vinyl for easy cleaning.
And finally, while we may book in-studio sessions for a series of weeks, we reserve the right to change availability, policies and procedures to ensure the safety and healthy of client and teacher alike.